Thursday 6 February 2014

ITALIAN MOTOR on Instagram



Despite having being a bit cynical about it in the past, we now have a presence on Instagram, and I have to admit, it is slightly addicitive. Not so much doing all the posting and comment and writing, but more the fact that you can quickly and easily see photos from all over the world on topics you like. It's just cool to be able to see some bike that someone is working on that you've never come across on the usual blogs, websites and Facebook pages, and you see it by stumbling over it. It's very clever, the effects make (most) photos look great, and, well, I like photography.

Find us at: http://instagram.com/italianmotor or just search for italianmotor. See you there.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Not a fan of Instagram, but your post led me to find and buy a copy of "Working with Metal" by Pamela Tubby. Pretty cool book. At first glance it looks a bit simple, but there is all sorts of great detail in there! Thanks for the recommendation.

ITALIAN MOTOR magazine said...

Wow, Carl, you managed to find a copy? I must have bought that book in a second hand shop over 20 years ago and it has stood me in good stead, especially because when I did metal work at school I wasn't taking much notice. Glad you might find it of use.

I like Instagram but can't believe that some people just seem to post, post post continually. I just don't have the time!